“Amy Pomerantz + Keller Williams equals a team that wins!”
|“AS A TOP PRODUCER and consistent multi-million dollar producer, I have set a goal for myself; Always give the best service to buyers, sellers and to the community. Keller Williams Realty has ‘cutting edge’ technology and offers sophisticated strategies to capture the market share of buyers and sellers.”|
“To grow in my business and take it to higher levels of excellence, I need marketing tools to aid and accomplish these very specific goals. Keller Williams provides the necessary products to create an exciting and unique environment to achieve my highest standards of performance.”
Amy Pomerantz has been a multi-million dollar producer in the Triangle area since 1986. Her background prior to real estate was in the field of education, both in teaching and in ownership of the Educational Enrichment Center in Hillsborough. Amy continued with her desire to be an entrepreneur through ownership of Illuminations Jewelry in Chapel Hill.
In 1986 she entered the field of real estate, and has been one of the Triangle’s top associates ever since! Amy prides herself in implementing the industry’s most sophisticated marketing techniques to benefit her clients and customers. Her real estate career included the designations of Certified Relocation Specialist, membership in Howard Perry and Walston Corporate Agents’ Council and Ambassadors Club, involvement in the Durham Board of Realtors’ Education Committee and Social Committee. She has earned her CRS degree in 1996 and became a Broker in 1997. Amy is also listed in Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate in North America.
Within the first three months of joining Howard Perry and Walston in 1993, Amy was the South Square office’s Top Listing Associate, Top Sales Associate, and Top Associate in Closed Transactions. When the company was affiliated with Better Homes and Gardens she ranked third nationally. She continues her successes by being the number one producer for her company of over 650 agents. Her production of $52 million per year and over 219 transactions speaks for itself. Amy continues to bring new and innovative ideas to the real estate market and enjoys the challenge of staying on top!
Get Your Instant Access…NOW
- Professional access to tools used by leading real estate agents
- Reports and Resources with 100s of money saving tips
- Learn how to sell your house for top dollar in any market condition
- 32 tips on how to avoid top 10 most costly errors made by buyers
- 20 Most Common Mistakes Buyers make and how to avoid them
- 5 Killer tips to make sure you get the right mortgage
- 40 ways to fix your homes curb appeal, without breaking the bank
- 5 reports on how to become an expert when buying foreclosures
- Full page reports covering the federal statistics to local school details
- Crime rates and local area statistics for any area – Family Safety First
- Step-by-Step guide to purchasing a home with zero down
- 20 plus financial calculators that are easy to use and understand
- Over 150 more features and limitless benefits you do not want to miss, so Get the Pass NOW!